Where: HMCS York
OPI: CO - Maj. Laverriere
Transportation: N/A - this parade will occur during our regular scheduled parade night at HMCS York
Food: N/A - cadets must eat a nourishing meal and drink plenty of water prior to attending.
Dress: Civilian attire with Cadet boots and wedge
Miscellaneous: Cadets will be participating in regular training with components of Drill, to prepare for the upcoming Annual Ceremonial Review. Cadets must have their Boots, Wedge, Health Card and Water bottle.
HOW TO GET TO HMCS YORK
Travelling by Car — in either case, please drive with care.
If using GPS or WAZE - please enter in 659 Lakeshore Blvd. West.
If driving without electronic assistance and coming from East York
Note: The following directions assume you have made your way to Coxwell and Lakeshore)
1) Head west on Lake Shore Blvd E . 2.3 km
2) Use the left 2 lanes to take the Gardiner Expressway W ramp (900 m)
3) Continue onto Gardiner Expy W (3.3 km)
4) Take the Lake Shore Blvd exit . (350 m)
5) Merge onto Lake Shore Blvd W (1.3 km)
(Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or days)
6) Make a U-turn at Fort York Blvd (300 m)
Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or days
7) Turn right at Remembrance Dr . (140 m)
Travelling by TTC
Directions assume cadet is able to get to Yonge/Bloor Station